Thanks for everyone who came out to our State and Local Government (SLG) deep dive on TFS 2008 today. Alexei and I enjoyed the great conversations that ensued. A few follow-ups from the meeting:
- We're following up with the federal folks on SLG customers using Project Server coupled with TFS.
- TFS to TFS Migration Utility
- TFS Project Server 2007 Connector
- Conchango Scrum TFS process template
- eScrum for Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
- Team Look
- Team System Web Access (TSWA) Work Item Web Access (WIWA)
- PDC Online Videos highlighting Visual Studio / TFS 2010 (Rosario)
- CodeMash Conference January 7-9 in Sandusky
- MSDN Developer Conference (MDC) January 22 in Detroit
- Gated Check-ins utility for TFS 2008: Buddy Build
- Central Ohio Application Lifecycle Management Group (COALMG)
Looking forward to hosting a full SDLC in a Box on February 4-5 at the Microsoft MPR at Polaris!