Installing it this morning, I encountered this error:
"Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel."I posted to the forums about this and it turns out one must uninstall first and then re-install. Maybe I'm the odd one out but I can't recall ever uninstalling to apply a service pack. Regardless, here are the steps I followed:
1. Note IIS settings/configuration:
2. From Add/Remove Programs, remove Visual Studio Team System Web Access. Keep all your settings:
3. Kick off the TSWA MSI installer.
4. When you encounter the existing site conflict, configure to leverage/use the existing site and application pool:
5. I chose Windows authentication but choose whatever is appropriate for your environment:
Afterwards, it took a while for the IIS pool to spin up but TSWA was back and better than ever.