Monday, January 23, 2006
- Develop Iteratively - to reduce risk and improve quality
- Manage Requirements - because software requirements usually evolve rather than materialize
- Use Component Architectures - because we expect software to be flexible over time
- Model Visually - so that business people, and software people can develop a common understanding of the system requirements and design
- Continuously Verify Quality - because mistakes caught late in the process can cost 200 times more
- Manage Change - because change is an unavoidable fact of software development projects.